Popular Posts

Friday, October 28, 2011

New Home in New York State

Hello, Fellow Bloggers!  Long time no see.  I've had a heck of a 6 months since I last posted.  I returned to Real Estate full time, started the kids into Private school, and then most importantly, surprisingly, relocated with family to New York State!  Whew!  My husband took on a job that he could not pass up... so here we are now.  It is quite a change from the extremely hot, dry (drought) climate as in Texas.  Here in New York, we've had tons of rain, much colder weather, and are now expecting up to 7 inches of snow this weekend.... while all my family and friends are enjoying nicer, milder temps in Texas!  :) 


So far, we love it here!  We will learn to adjust to extreme cold, just as we learned to adjust to extreme heat, I guess.  Hehe.  Much love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment