Popular Posts

Thursday, February 24, 2011

An Obstacle

Hello, my Friends.  So sorry I've been away from my Blog.  I've been having technical difficulties with my internet service.  I recently switched to Wild Blue, a satellite internet provider.  I thought this would help me have better and faster service.  In fact, it's not working out at all.  I live in the rural part of Austin.  I'm only about 20 minutes from Downtown... still, it's very difficult to have any kind of good coverage at all... in my area.  I tried Clear.  That did not work.  I had Cricket, with a router connected.  Amazingly, that worked... just veerrry slow.  Anyway, I am working on my little dilemma.  Meanwhile, I will do my best to get more postings out asap.

Have a great day!!


(This is Aiden.  I feel just like this!  Hehe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment